Monday, April 1, 2013

What do YOU need?

Hi All,

I'm posting a letter here--weird, right?  But I really want to ask you and I'll really listen to the question and try to respond this week.

It's Easter break for me, and it will be summer before you know it.  I have a little extra time, and so I'm wondering--what would help you in this blog?  If you could know one thing about TPRS, what would it be?  I'm not saying I'm an expert, but I've been around and would love to help.

I'm also going to post this on Sirena and Morelist, so you can respond in any of those venues.  I know that some of you can't post comments on here, and that's fine.

Hoping to hear from you soon,
Meg

2 comments:

  1. I need ideas on what to have students do while listening to a story besides responding. Today I had students draw the beginning of a story while I re-told it slowly twice, but I'm not sure what to do beyond that. I need step-by-step directions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi There! I responded to that in today's (Apr 3) post. Hope it helps!

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! I always read and will respond ASAP.