Sunday, December 15, 2013

SSR book Update

Hi Everyone!

Just a note to let you know that my SSR book is in the process of being published.  Right now it's going to be in print, but the next step is Kindle.  I will be selling the print version for $7.99.  I haven't seen what Kindle says yet (I have to finish the print process first), but I will let you know.

I think that the stories can be read in 2nd year with assistance and independently in the 2nd semester of 2nd year or beginning of 3rd.

I will make a 1st year book as well, but it won't go to print until later in the year.  I have to write them before I can print them :)!

Question:  would you like to see an English version of this for sale?

Also, if you find that leaving comments on the blog is too hard, please go to my website: megvillanueva.com.  I have a comments page on the site that is super easy to use.

Thanks!
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I always read and will respond ASAP.